Thank you for your interest in the 2020-2021 WPSF scholarship application!
Last year, the foundation awarded over $230,000 in scholarships to students of Westminster Public Schools attending various post-secondary institutions.
The 2020-2021 WPSF Scholarship Application currently closed. We'll begin accepting applications on November 16th, 2020.
There are a few things you can do in the meantime to get you in a good position to be competitive for the WPSF scholarship and other opportunities.
- Start working on compelling personal statements! You'll need to write these for your college scholarships, applications and WPSF scholarship. Click here for example personal statement prompts
- Apply for Colorado Opportunity Fund
- Submit your FAFSA Application if you qualify
- Work on a college resume. You'll need a resume to submit your scholarship application
- Apply to colleges. Start local and go global. Identify at least 5 colleges that align with your long-term career goals! The common application is a good place to start. Free application day is October 13th, 2020
- Start talking to your teachers, coaches, employers etc. about writing a professional letter of recommendation for you. You'll need one to submit your scholarship applications! Here is how you can start that conversation
- Start a conversation with your counselor about what you'll need to elevate your H.S transcript
- Apply to other scholarships! Start with the Future Center
I NEED HELP!
If you need help with any of these items, please contact WPS Future Center OR any of the following ways for a 1:1 help session:
Email us – email@example.com
Call us – 720-542-5067
Text us – 720-552-8033
Follow WPSF on: